06 June, 2011

A Fun Little Layout and Card

A Couple weeks ago I bought these wonderful new images from Tiddly Inks and I knew I had the perfect papers and subject matter for a fantastic Layout. My Granddaughters a few years ago. I think this was one of Claudettes Birthdays.
I had bought this paper from Bo Bunny a couple of months ago and I'm so happy I finally had time to use it.


Here is a a shot of the stitching (yes by hand) that I did on the background paper.


And here is a detail shot of the adorable Little Claire "Make A Wish" I love those shoes.


I used some of the embellishment's that I had bought that go with the papers  for decorations and the center of one of the flowers.


Love the Ribbon and those sweet little faces.


One of the other images I bought is this Little Claire "Boom Little Lily" for a sweet little card.
I used my Nesties to cut the frame.
 The gems are taken off a Dollar Store Christmas ornament. You never know what your going to find out there. I got a lot of gems off that one ornament. Can't beat the price.

I hope you all have a great day.



No comments: