24 June, 2011

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo.

It is Freebie Day again over at Bugaboo. Yea, you have something new to play with this weekend. Thanks Jodie.
Before I share the Friday Freebie I want to let you know about a special thing we have going on.
Bugaboo is having a FB Rally for one week! We are trying to see if we can bump our following up over 1000! Our goal is 1200! We hope you will help us and in return we will be giving away two $25 gift certificates to the Bugaboo Store. Did you know that you can "suggest" us to your all your Crafty friends? Go to Bugaboo FB Page , just click on the link to the right and tell them! There's a $25 GC for a lucky new fan who "likes" our page and another $25 for the person who sent them!For your efforts we are also adding a brand new freebie for all our FB friends!! The freebie will stay up for 1 whole week so there is plenty of time to tell all your friends!Below is the freebie up for grabs so be sure and head on over to the Bugaboo FB Page to yours.
  
Now on to this weeks Friday Freebie. I think these are so darn cute. And I had so much fun decorating this easel card.  You really want to head over to the Challenge Blog and see what the other Design Team Members have to share with you today and then go and grab your Freebie and check out the rest of the images in the set at the Bugaboo Store. So Much to do.
I used some papers that I had gotten in a dollar bin at Target or JoAnn's a long time ago and some fantastic lace that a friend gave me and the butterfly was given to me by a friend the other day that she had picked up at the local Dollar Store.
 I cut the flowers from the pattern paper and topped a couple with a small plastic rosette from Stampin' Up.The strip of butterflies on the base piece is punched with my new MS punch.
I will be entering this in the following challenges:
Spoonful of Sugar: Ribbons and Bows.
(NEW)Little Darlings Challenge: Favorite Color combo

Have a great weekend everyone.

2 comments:

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Oh Melissa, I love the Sorry freebie, and the card you made is lush! :D Plus, I didn't know about the Little Darlings challenge, so I'm off to add them to my blog list, thank you :)

Angie said...

Beautiful card! Love the bright blue :-) Thanks for joining us at Little Darlings Challenges!

Angie