11 May, 2011

Wacky Wednsday at Bugaboo Groups

Today is the first day of Wacky Wednesday over at the groups at Paper Craft Planet   and the Crafters Digital Art Center .  Starting Today on our groups we will  begin a Bugaboo Wacky Wednesday challenge! We will have challenges every week with yet another way to win free Bugaboo images and maybe a surprise or too! I hope you will join us!


To help kick off this new challenge I made this card using one of the Bugaboo Stella Tidbits Images.
Stella is so great. There is a huge sale going on over at the Store this month to celebrate the new updated Store so, go, grab up a bunch of images. So for my card I used some K&Co. papers and the butterfly is one of the elements that go with the paper but it was a different shade of green to start so I tried coloring this with my Teal Copics and look ,,,in the photo it looks green, not teal. 
 Here is a close up for you.
I hope you will join us at Paper Craft Planet or Crafters Digital Art Center and play along.
Have a great day everyone.

2 comments:

She's a Color Queen said...

That's exactly what I need right about now...the drink...
Absolutely wonderful card!!

Jodie Mackrell said...

Love Stella! love your embellishments as always! great job !