11 May, 2011

New Challenge at CS Designs

It is Wednesday and time for a new Challenge over at CS Designs Groups at Paper Craft Planet and  Simply Scrappin.This one is Easy Peasy anything goes but there is one requirement.


You must have at least one half circle in your creation and the circle must be at least 1.5" You don't have  to stop at one,you can use as many as you wish, but no full circles.
 
For my card today I used one of Chris' Arty Montage Images   and one of the new Sentiments.
The background paper I used for the Image was made by spraying iridescent mist onto a smooth surface and then smooching the pearl finished paper down in it. Then I colored the image with my Copics.
 

 From this angle you can see the shimmer much better.

 
 
Have a great Day Everyone and please come and join us.

No comments: