27 May, 2011

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo.

Today is Friday so that means another Freebie at Bugaboo. Are you ready for Summer? Well after the spring we have been having I am. And this little cutie that Jodie created is the perfect image to brighten someones day. You can find this in the New Shop Here and if you want to see some really great examples by the Design Team , head over to the Challenge Blog to check them out.

For my card today I used some K & Co. papers. A flower I made using a Cut File by La.La. Studios and some flower flourishes I picked up at Michales the other day. How fun is this?
 I love the flower. I cut it from some shimmer card stock that came in a pad of multi colors at Michaels. I colored the image with my Copics and the pink on the Flamingo is off because I shot this indoors.
Don't forget to stock up on images while you are at the Store because the all month 50% off sale is almost over.
You all have a great day and a fantastic long weekend.

1 comment:

Jodie Mackrell said...

wonderful card Melissa! love love love the flower!