05 May, 2011

CHI CHI CHALLENGE

Today there is a new Sketch Challenge up at CHI CHI MEMORIES and I hope you can come by and play along.
For my card today I used a couple of images and a sentiment from the Happy Carnival Set. And look at that No pattern papers, just the images and a few buttons. I like this look, it really shows off the image. Now lets see what you can do.

Here is a close up so you can see the layers better.


And here is the sketch to play with.

You will have until Weds., May 18 at 11:59pm EST to enter our challenge. Remember, you MUST use a CHI CHI MEMORIES image to win our challenge, although anyone can enter. If you don't have any CHI CHI MEMORIES images, go to the SHOP  and you will find some FREEBIES:)
I hope you all have a great day.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

This is AWESOME!!! I love the hair!!! The ferris wheel and okay I love the whole thing! Hugs!

deesdesigns said...

OMG - your coloring is fantastic! Love all of your bright colors - this is one super card!!!