15 May, 2011

A Challenge At A Cay For Daisies

There is a wonderful Challenge going on right now over at A Day For Daisies and this is the card I made .
I used one of the New Releases Mucha Style Flowers and colored it with my Copics. These images are so beautiful all by themselves you almost don't need to color them.  I printed this on some of the Core'dinations that I get from JoAnns and the papers are from A Company I Found Yesterdsay called Crafty Chaos Designs. She has some wonderful paper sets.  
Here is the Sketch for this week.
I hope you all have a great Sunday.

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

You are right, the flower is beautiful by itself and those are some beautiful papers you found at Jo Ann's. Also, an awesome job with all the rich textures going on.

Janna Werner said...

Hey hey Melissa :) Love your colourful take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining the ADFD Challenge :) Janna