23 April, 2011

A New Challenge At Bugaboo.

    Good Saturday Morning Everyone. Today is a Challenge Day at Bugaboo and I sure hope you can come and play along with us.
    I'm pretty sure everyone is aware of the old saying" April Showers Bring May Flowers"and today we want you to use that theme to create a project to share. The rules and list of prizes are over on the Challenge Blog and that is where you will find all the great samples made by the Design Team. You just have to go check it out.
    For my card today I used some really fun post it note paper that I bought on a roll at the Rubbereramma earlier this month, to make masks and the sponged on colors and then I used Bo Bunny papers to create the rest of the scene.
And here is a close up of the little Rainy Day Bear. If you want a good selection of Bear Images Bugaboo has it. Check them out Here.
I used Crystal Effects on just about everything on the image. I just cut extra flowers from the pattern paper and used pop-ups to add the to the top of what was there and a few extras..

Have a great day everyone.

6 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

What a fun fun fun card you did...full of things to look at and so many dimensions.

Linda . J said...

What gorgeous card Melissa and in such beautiful colours, love the design and the image is so cute.
Hugs Linda

Catherine said...

This is so cute Melissa ! I love the background and the crystal lacquer looks fab !

Jodie Mackrell said...

very creative Melissa and so much fun! love it!

Do What You Love said...

This is so cute and I love Bugaboo stamps! Love the bright, pretty colors! You really make a lot of fantastic stuff!

Min said...

I love what you did with this! Adorable!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min