18 April, 2011

Anything But A Card at Bugaboo

Today is Anything But A Card Day over at Bugaboo and it is Tammy and My turn to share some ideas for some projects that you can use our Bugaboo Images on. so of course Easter is comeing so I decided to use our Polka Dot Easter Bunny to make these adorable little egg boxes (The SVG Pattern is from My Graffico as are the cupcake wrappers).
 Here is my Easter Bunny for this year and my lovely cupcakes and easter boxes. The basket on the table stays there all the time and I just keep filling it with candy.
 Another close up of the boxes.
I hope you all have a great week and try using Bugaboo Images for Anything But A Card sometime.

3 comments:

KER said...

love the cupcake holder/wraps...and the boxes are so cute...very creative

Tammy said...

Melissa your egg boxes are adorable!! I love the spring colors and all the different images!

She's a Color Queen said...

These are adorable!