01 March, 2011

New Release Tuesday at Bugaboo

Good Tuesday Morning everyone. I have been waiting all weekend for today's release at Bugaboo. Jodie has done up a group of Bobblehead kids and they are the cutest things ever. You simply must run over to the Challenge blog and see what the other Designers did with this little Angel.  After you have gathered up all that inspiration hop over to the Bugaboo store and grab some for yourself. Woo Hoo!
For my card today I used Basic Grey papers and a wonderful Cut File from Lettering Delights for the flowers. The image is printed on Cordinations Pearls 8.5X11" paper that comes in a pad of 25 sheets for something like $6.00 I picked this up at JoAnn's and I love it.
 

The Copics go on this paper like butter on warm bread and the shimmer in the paper comes through. Here is a close up of the image. I used Stickles on the wings and bow and Crystal Effects on the heart and eyes. I am really pleased at the way this all came together.
Have a Great Day

4 comments:

sgc said...

Very pretty Melissa. Your cards are always so unique!

Jodie Mackrell said...

gorgeous!! love all the different things going on here! wonderful job!!

Linda . J said...

Love your card Melissa and the new image if fab.
Hugs Linda

Catherine said...

Your card is gorgeous Melissa ! Great embellishments as always and I love those butterflies ! Big hugs Sweetie...