15 March, 2011

New Release Day at Bugaboo

It is New Release Day over at Bugaboo today. Look at the Sassy Girl that Jodie has come up with for this week. Of course there are more choices in the Bugaboo Store too. Be sure and head over there to take a look. Also while your at it Drop by the Challenge Blog and see what the Design Team came up with for you today.
For my card I used some new Heidi Grace papers that I picked up the other day. The image is printed on Coredinations Pearl Paper and colored with my Copics. Those pretty little flowers I grabbed at the last Scrapbook show I went to.


The Sketch I used for this card is from Friday Sketchers #145.This is a fun one.
Have A Great5 Day Everyone.

2 comments:

Jodie Mackrell said...

wonderful job and i love those butterflies!!!

Min said...

Ooooo Melissa I just love those butterflies & flowers!! The card turned out SUPER CUTE!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min