17 March, 2011

A new CS Design Project

Today I have a New Card to share with you that I have made using a Design by Chris over at CS Designs. This is one of the images from the Arty Montage series. I used some new papers I got by DCWV and I printed the image on some w/c card stock that I have and colored this with my Copics.   

Here is a close up that shows the layers and the Spirelli. This Spirelli Template comes from a set that Chris offers in the store. I am looking forward to her making these into cut files. I started out with a simple square but I have plans to do more.

And here is a really close up. Look at the layers. I love that these designs lend themselves so well to this technique even when you print them very small. I love cutting out the pieces, it is very relaxing to me.
Come on over to the CS Design Blog and check out the Big Extravaganza going on right now.Photobucket
Join us too over at the Crafters Digital Art Center Group HERE. You'll like it.
Have A Great Day Everyone.

3 comments:

Ellis said...

Great project Melissa, I like all the layers! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Toni said...

Wow - this is soooo cool. How does "digital" cutting work?

Toni - minzbtr@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

WOW!
What a cool Card!

Lilith