11 February, 2011

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo.

THIS JUST IN: Our wonderful leader is having Computer problems (Hers seems to have crashed so there won't be a Freebie and new collection today. I am so sorry to have to say that as you will see from my post today. I will let you all know when everything gets fixed.

I am so excited about the Friday Freebie over at Bugaboo today. I just love dragons and today we have a Freebie and Jodie has a whole set to go with. I can't wait for 9:00 A.M. my time. The Design Team has done some great things with this image today so I really hope you run over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and check it out. Then run to the STORE and grab your Freebie. 
So for my card today I printed the image of the Dragon along with two Bugaboo Watering Cans onto some pastel print paper. Then I colored it with my Copics.  I used the K&Co. papers and embellishments that I bought last week.
.
Here is a close up of Clyde.
Have a Great Day Everyone and I hope you come back tomorrow.

2 comments:

sgc said...

Melissa--This is too pretty to be a boy dragon! Your card is adorable.

Catherine said...

This is dead cute Melissa ! I love your embellishments !