26 November, 2010

Friday Freebie at Bugaboo

Good Friday Morning and Happy Black Friday to those shoppers out there.  I am so tempted to run to a craft store or two. But first I have to show you this wonderful new image that Jodie from Bugaboo has given all os us for the Friday Freebie this week. Isn't he too cute. You really should run over to the Challenge Blog and see what all the Designers did with this image today and then get on over to the Shop and grab one for yourself. All of these little guys will be in my folder later you can bet.
     For my card today I found this template that I had made from last year and thought I have to do some more of these. Maybe I should try and make a pattern to share. I'll think about that. After I go Shopping.
This is the inside of the card. I really like this card design.

And here is a real quick look at my studio Christmas Tree Forest. I'll have more to share later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Love your bauble!
Hugs
Kim
x

Jodie Mackrell said...

love it! very pretty! and i love your tree!