18 October, 2010

A Sketch Challenge At CHI CHI MEMORIES

How cute is this image? Okay this is my second Card as a Challenge Blog Designer for CHI CHI MEMORIES. I used the bear from the new Cutsey Halloween Digi Stamp Set from CHI CHI MEMORIES! Please come and join us this week at the Challenge Blog for a great Sketch Challenge. You have until Wed. evening to get your project linked up so get busy.

I used Basic Grey papers and some felt pieces and rhinestones to decorate this card. I just love these images. I think I'll send this to my Grandson. I think he will like the bat. I colored these with Copics.
I really enjoyed using this sketch and it is still up there waiting for you all to come and play. And you might win a couple of very cute images. Check it out at the Challenge blog.
We start with Sketch #17 on Thursday so be sure to come back



Have a great Day

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Melissa, this is so so cute, I love this little bear... absolutely adorable. :) SPOOK-tacular!!! Hugs!