03 October, 2010

A Really Cute Image

This is a Tiddly Inks Image that I bought the other day and the background paper is a perfect match. Really! I used a little bit of Copics on the background images and then as a part of the Challenge #23 (Use diamond glaze or crackel glaze as an accent.) I used Ranger crackle glaze and a little Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint. The main image is colored with Copics and I used polkadot background paper from a Coud 9 paper stack.
This image reminds me of my 11 year old granddaughter. Her fave colors these days are orange and green so I will be sending this to her.
Have a Great Day

8 comments:

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Ohhhh, so neat!!! Love how this turned out! :)

CraftyMomOf3 said...

this is so gorgeous!! awesome colors and love that crackle!!!

=) Meredith

CraftyMomOf3 said...

this is so gorgeous!! awesome colors and love that crackle!!!

=) Meredith

Loopylou. said...

i love how your card looks melissa and the green and orange are gorgeous, hugs Lou xxx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! This is so creative... and adorable, too! I love it and I am sure your grandaughter will, too!

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW did that crackle ever turn out cool! Fabulous card! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week! xxD

Lysa said...

Great card- crackle paint is perfect for this image! :)

Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

Natalie Tong said...

wow.. this is a very cool effect!!