29 October, 2010

Friday Just Snuck Up On Me

I cannot believe that I totally forgot to make this post last night. I got side tracked watching TV, which is not something I usually do and then I overslept this morning. Oh well Better Late ...

Today is Friday Freebie over at Bugaboo and we have some great Santas for you. There is the image I used as the Freebie today and then 6 more to choose from in the shop.

I made my very first ever card sketch on the Computer today using a new to me programcalled My Memories Suite. I'm trying it out and I can tell you that the few things I have tried (with no instructions and without watching the video) are impressive. This is an easy program to use. I look forward to working with this and shareing some fun projects with You. I am a hands on kind of girl but with this I have access to tons of papers and embelishments that I can print out. Oh my mind is all awhirl with ideas.


Okay so here is the card that I made using the sketch I made. I used papers by Daisy Bucket from last year. I colored the Santa with copics and Gelly Roll Metalic Pens.
Have a great day and I hope to see you all back here tomorrow for a fun challenge frpm Bugaboo.

No comments: