23 October, 2010

For A Cause Challenge

This month is Breast Cancer Awareness and we've all been seeing a lot of projects and Challenges out there. We at Bugaboo would like to Showcase Any and All that are near and dear to you. So for the Challenge this week at Bugaboo we ask you to make a card or project for your Cause.
I was amazed when one of the DT members posted a list of Ribbon Colors, just how many organizations and causes are out there. Thank you Joy and Rae Anne for passing that along and you can find that information HERE. I was even more amazed at how many have affected my life.
I chose the color Purple because as I read through the list of organizations I was all too familiar with quite a few. Like March of Dimes:Premature babies: my daughter was born at 6 months weighing 2lbs .5oz., My Mom suffers from Macular Degeneration, my auntie and another family member suffered from Alzheimers, a cousin with Fibromyligia, a nephew in-law with Crohn's Disease, I lost my Father and Uncle to Pancreatic Cancer.......and it goes on .
The rules are the same as always and the prizes are the regular 7(1st), 4(2nd) and 2(3rd).
Jodie. Owner of Bugaboo stamps has generously provided a wonderful opportunity for you to be able to give two wonderful causes and in return you get up to 14 free images images! That’s right for spending $20 on two very very important causes you get free images! Link in which you can get free images for donated to one of two causes, so please check the link out here!
And we have a special Sponsor this week and some lucky participant will win a set of skintone promarkers from Creative Craft World. Look below.
Go check out Creative Craft World and see all the great things they carry, and you may win these.

Don't forget to head over to Bugaboo Challenge Blog and check out all the great projects by the Design Team Members and the if you didn't get a chance to pick up your Friday Freebie Ribbon Bunnie and Bear run and do that now.


Have a Great Weekend

7 comments:

Rae Anne said...

Melissa, I so wanted to highlight multiple causes, but couldn't figure out how - Your idea is just brilliant!!! Bless your heart! :D MWAH!

sgc said...

Melissa--I love your card because you highlighted so many causes! It was hard to choose just one. If you saw my post, the cause I chose was pancreatic cancer, as my mother died from it. Horrible, horrible disease. On a pleasant note, your card is beautiful--as always!

Jackie said...

There are so many causes that touch each of our lives, and it's important to think about it all. Lovely card, I love it!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

I love how you highlighted so many causes Melissa! A wonderful card.

Jenny said...

Great idea!! I love that you added all the causes to one card, very creative! Cute card too =)

Carley said...

Melissa,

I am a huge lover of bugaboo stamps but unfortunately I have not seen your blog until today sorry :( I am so in love with your card and the concept behind it that I had to check you out. I am now a follower :) I love that you posted that link thank you for that. Many of those issues I fight for as well and I am actually a survivor myself not of cancer but tsomething that claims many lives of American Youths. I really think raising awareness of breast cancer is extremely important but so are other things such as religious tolerance and autism so I want to personally thank you for such an inspiring card! There should be more people like in this world. Thank you for sharing and I just wanted you to know that you touched my life today! Thank you

Jodie Mackrell said...

Melissa your card highlighting so many causes is so awesome! good job Girl!