21 October, 2010

Challenge at Chi Chi

It's time for a challenge at Chi Chi Memories. Here is the sketch which is really cool.
You need to head on over to the Chi Chi Challenge Blog and see what all the Design Team Members have for you to feast you eyes on. I used the October Digi Set Autum Memories. You can see the rest of the images in the Shop.
I combined several images from the set for this. I colored the image with Copics and used Memory Box papers under the alcohol ink colored circle that I cut with my Nestables. I so agree with the scentiment on this card It Is a Wonderful Season. I am also entering this card in the Challenge at:
Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog Challenge #25 use a digi and your favorite medium. I used Copics.
Create4Fun Challenge # Week 42: use a digi stamp
Paper Cutz Challenge #63: Anything goes
Have a great day everyone.

1 comment:

mrsk06 said...

Fabby fall card melissa little bear looks like he is in his element! hugz xx