18 October, 2010

Anything But A Card

It is Anything But A Card day at Bugaboo and do you think I had fun with this or what. I just love what you can do with all the Images Jodie comes up with. I have to say I am enjoying Halloween more this year than ever.
For this first purse (pattern is by Becky Roberts at Inking Idaho) I used some fantastic paper that I picked up while at our LSS when I was standing in line waiting to sigh up for a class/workshop with Tim Holtz. (Just had to throw that in, I'll tell you all about it after the 6th of November.) Anyway Love this spiderweb paper. I used the images from the Goofy Halloween Cats Images and some wonderful ribbon for the handle that I picked up from a dollar bin somewhere. This is for my 11 year old granddaughter. I love these accordian flowers as a backdrop for the cat and that circle is the new Crown Nestie Circle that I bought Sat also. I put a very heavy layer of Crystal Effects on the cat.

For this adorable purse for my youngest Granddaughter I used the Halloween Bobbleheads Witch image and the ghost on the paper pad is from the Goofy Ghosts series.

Here is a close up of the little witch, I used pop ups to make her head stand up more.

I think the girls will really like these Halloween Treats.





I am also entering these in the
Pile It On Challenge this week : Kid Themed Halloween
Two Sisters Challenge Blog: Halloween
Stampin For The Weekend Challenge #49: Halloween/Fall
Creative Craft Challenge: Trick or Treat


And last but not least; here is one of my Pumpkin Girls for this year. Isn't she hot? Gotta love the eyelashes and the rhinestone necklas and earrings and the strand of faux pearls.


Have a great day and please come by tomorros to see the New Release from Bugaboo.

6 comments:

Debra said...

LOL Love the pumpkin! How original! TFS

Berry said...

What a great creation! Thanks so much for joining us at the creative cottage challenge blog this time hugs Rebekah xx

Jessica L said...

What an awesome project! Love those little candy purses! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Creative Craft Challenges. Hope to see you again next time!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Awesome idea Melissa! A great gift I'm sure will be loved.

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

All of these are sooo cute. :) Love the witch head. :)

Tracey said...

Fantastic bags, they are gorgeous especially the rosettes :)

Thanks for joining us at SFTW & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

PS. I love your blog name lol x