16 September, 2010

A New To Me Stamp Company

Last week I came across a new to me Digi Company called A Day For Daisies and I think the images are just lovely. This is the first card I have made and it is for the first Challenge they are having. I so thought I had entered this already but I haven't so I wanted to get this in before the challenge ends tomorrow.

Challenge #1 is Happiness Is... This is what I think of when I think happy, All swirls and soft flowing lines and pink. I love girlie things. I used Basic Grey Papers for this and I cut the corner brackets with a Cuttlebug folder and the Flourish on top is a SVG cut and I can't for the life of me remember where I got it and I just spent a half hour going through files and I can't find it. I will come back when I can and let you know. I'm going to want to make more. This is a close-up of the background which I made using a versamark pen and clear embossing powder and the using Distress Ink to color in the background. I cut a mask to cover the image so I wouldn't get ink on her because I think she turned out beautifully. I used my Copics for the coloring.


Have a great day.

No comments: