04 May, 2010

New Release Tuesday

It is New Release Tuesday over at Bugaboo Stamps and Jodie has Four new digi sets for you to check out today. Wait till you see these. The design team has some wonderful examples for you over on the Bugaboo Challenge Blog today.
The first two cards I made use the these wonderful little angels. I used my favorite colors on these. The papers are from one of my Tuesday Morning Finds and K&Co paper pads and accessories. The sketch for these are from Scrappy Sketch Sunday that you can find on the Challenge Blog Here. And you can get a new one every Sunday to use for whatever you like just dont forget to say where you found the Sketch. I just love the little butterflies that I cut out with my Sizzix Butterfly die. And then I used these great button flowers that I sat and made a ton of one evening. Here is another little Angel. I used papers from K&Co. again. I really like their papers.


And how about Stella. She is just too much. Papers are Crate Paper Designs. The flower I did for this uses a template from Fred She Said. You can just print the flowers on your fave paper. Cool Hu?





Have a Great Day everyone.

2 comments:

Jodi C. said...

WOW!!! These are fabulous cards, every one of them!!!
{HUGZ}
Jodi

Jodie Mackrell said...

You have been busy! I love each and every one of them! they made me smile :)