24 April, 2010

It Is Challenge Week at BUGABOO!

It is time for a Challenge over at Bugaboo Challenge Blog again this beautiful Saturday morning. We have a sketch for you to follow this week by our very own Scrappy. You can also find a new sketch to use by Scrappy each Sunday at Bugaboo too.
So use this sketch and the theme April showers for this challenge and then go to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and enter your card, layout, or project with the Mr. Linky and you may win one of three prizes.
1st place: choice of 7 images
2nd place: 4 images
3rd place: 2 images. Those are Bugaboo digi Images. How cool is that.
Here is the card I made using the sketch and April Showers theme. This is JJ from the JJ Calender Images in her darling little umbrella outfit, dancing in the rain. The papers are K&Co. and I colored the image with Copics.
Okay for this image that I colored with copics too I used Basic Grey Phobe paper line and made the flower using a Dollar Store silk flower and BG punched flowers and some tiny pink beads for the center. I used a sketch from Scrappy Sketch Sunday for this layout and the image is one of the Spring Birds images. .


The third April Showers Card that I made I just put together because I love this image(Rainy Day Bears) and I was so on a roll with the rain theme. We have had so much rain this spring, it is silly. But my garden sure loves it.
Have a great weekend and I hope the weather is as beautiful where you are as it is here today.

3 comments:

Rae Anne said...

Absolutely gorgeous Melissa! I'm always amazed at how you can create such detailed masterpieces as quickly as you do! Not one, but three projects for this week's challenge - AMAZING!!! MWAH!

Scrappy said...

OMG! Girlfriend YOU ROCKED THIS SKETCH!!! Love it! Thanks for the plug for tommorrow's Scrappy Sketch too! :)

sgc said...

These are all great, Melissa! Your cards always have so much detail.