05 February, 2010

It is Friday Freebie at Bugaboo

It is Friday so that means A Freebie or Two over at Bugaboo. So rush on over there after you finish this post and grab yours. Don't forget that we would love to see what you do with the images so leave a link in the comments.

There is also a really nice intro by Jodie for Bugaboos Guest Designer for Feburary. Her name is Gabby and you will love what she has to share this month I'm sure.
So here is the card I made to showcase one of the free images today. Isn't he cute. I used Copics to color the image, Crystal Effects on his muzzel and hat and Liquid Pearls (opal) on the frosting with a few mini beads for sprinkels. The papers are My Minds Eye. Don't miss the Blog Hop for Michelle Perkett Studio on Sunday. This one should be wonderful and don't forget to bring along some tissues.

Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

Tammy Miller said...

great card love the layout and your colors!

sgc said...

Melissa--this is a great card. I love the layout! I plan on using it soon:)

Rae Anne said...

I love the mini-beads that you used in the frosting of the cake - It adds great dimension to your card!

Jodie Mackrell said...

I really love this cute monkey card! Fabulous job! Wonderful colors

Gabby said...

Super cute! Love the added beads on the frosting!