12 January, 2010

It Is Time For A New Challenge

It is time for a nother challenge over at Sketches By Tamara. This week is a Recipie Challenge. Here is my take on the challenge. I'm on the Design Team. Woo Hoo, I still love saying that. Anyway the recipie is to use Rub-Ons, Flowers and Bling. I was in heaven when I saw that.
This is a photo of KayLynn (my grand daughter) that I took on Christmas. Her hair isn't really that red it is golden blond but the light in the room made it turn out like this. Isn't that beautiful? The sketch is one from Tamara from last year and you can find all the sketches on her blog on the sidebar. So you are never without a great sketch. The papers I used here are Basic Grey, Origins.
I used Rub-Ons at the corners of the layout as well as on the photo itself. These are BG that go with the paper. This is a journaling tag that hides behind the photo. How cool is that? Again you can buy these too. The flower is a Hero Arts Stamp stamped on acrylic and then colored with Tim Holtz Alcohol inks. And that wonderful piece across the top is a die cut by Sizzix and then I put a piece of packing tape behind it, trimmed it and sprinkled with MS glitter. I did the same on the upper corner of the photograph.
More Hero Arts Flowers stamped on DP and cut out. The mirrors are wrapped with eyelash ribbon.
Here is a close up of the elements.


Have a great day everyone. I intend to.

1 comment:

An Zeelmaekers said...

wow thid is one that i like...