29 January, 2010

Freebie Friday at BUGABOO

It is Freebie Friday over at Bugaboo Stamps. WOO HOO! These are too cute, don't you think?
For this card I used papers by American Crafts and colored the image with Prisma color pencils. I use Mineral Spirits for blending.
Well run on over and grab your two freebies this week and check out all the great cards the Design Team made with these images. I'm A Fighter, I love the bow on her dress. I think this is a fun image for a very serious cause.

All right, so remember to share with us when you make a card using one of our Freebies. You can leave a link in a comment on the blog Catch The Bug or you could join us at either Paper Craft Planet or SNR Card Universe.
I have a ton of stuff I want to do today, when don't I? I just wish I had more hours in each day. So remember to join us tomorrow and all week for our First Challenge over at Bugaboo Challenge Blog


Have a great day everyone.
I will be back early tomorrow morning to share the cards that I made for the Challenge and then I am off to Coupertino to spend the day with one of my favorite paper artists Irene Tan. Scrapperlicious! I have been waiting for this day for a long time. I will tell you all about it next week.

3 comments:

Rae Anne said...

I simply love the way that you cut out flowers from DP and added them to your card!

Jodie Mackrell said...

Beautiful and bright!
Good Job

Tammy Miller said...

Love Love Love your cards, great job Melissa