28 November, 2009

It is Time To Decorate

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope you did too. This has been a crazy busy week and I did not get as much finished as I had wanted but I do like what I did get finished. Hope you enjoy having a look. This wonderful Easel Card is Mo Manning Image Sticky. And who better to celebrate with than Bella & Bronte. Love this.


These are the ornamentss I made for my sisters family for Thanksgiving. I used ornaments from the Dollar store and then dressed them up. Mo's images for these first two. I colored them ith Copics and then used Modge Podge to paint them on to the snowflake. I added Stickles and some rhinestones and there you go.


Love the bells and this image by Digi Stamp Boutique. Isn't she a sweetie? Sale going on over ther too.




And then there is this little cutie that they have too. You really should run on over there and check out all the great stamps.




And then there is Sticky! Mo has some of the cutest and most wonderful images around.








This is one of my Bead Girlz that I made for my sisters birthday present. I have plans for all these girlz. How cool is this trim I picked up at Pier 1?





And here is a close-up of her cute little face.




This is a new Shirleys2Girls Digi Image. How cute are these two mice? You really must visit Shirleys2Girls for there are some big changes going on and there is a very big sale going on right. They also have a Design Team Call going on right now. So don't forget to visit the site here.








This is a card I did for Whimsey Doodles Wednesday Challenge and then I didn't get it posted in time. I'm a dork. I used Cosmo Cricket papers. The mask has a layer of Crystal Effects on it so it looks like glass.



Have a great week everyone and I will be back with photos soon of my Christmas decorations.

2 comments:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Wow, you have been busy! What lovely projects! I'm partial to that "Sticky" image -- so cute!

Anonymous said...

Melissa,

Thank you for the comments on my blog. I SEE that you too are a BIG fan of Mo's images...your cards are very nice!

Thank you for letting me know about the Mind's Eye pads... OMG!!!!

We have a store called Hobby Lobby and they got in MIND'S EYE "Summer Song", Where the Heart Is" and "Penny Lane"..and they have a 50% off sale THIS week!!!! Michael's didn't have any NEW pads yet!..but the ribbon was 70% off..WEE HEE!

These pads are so Spring/Summer! and if I start now, I may have cards ready for NEXT year! Don't you just LOVE how Mind's Eye "glitters" their paper...nice weight and QUALITY too!

Feel free to drop by and visit my blog ANYTIME!