21 November, 2009

It is almost Thanksgiving Already.

I can't believe that it has been 3 weeks since I posted anything on this blog. My Bad. It has been a whirlwind kind of month. I can't believe that Thanksgiving is this week and then christmas will be here before we know it. I do love Christmas. All the decorations. I am going to start those today as soon as I finish this post. Woo Hoo!
This first card is one I made from an image from Shirlys2Girls for the sketch challenge ( Twisted Thursday. Check out the blog here.

I just had to make this card from my template from Whimsey Doodle .


I bought this Mandala from Soft Pencil last week and I printed it on to 4 different pieces of Basic Grey paper and then cut and layered them to make this box. It is very cool.





This is a freebie from Shirlies2Girls from a week or two ago. I paper pieced the chair and the border punch is a new Martha Stewart. Love this. I decided to just group all of the cards I have been making using Mo's Wonderful Images. She is so darn good. Last night when I got home there were two new images, which I jumped on right away. And then a bit later there was another and then just before I went to bed there was another. This little darling. Fans Lucky Cricket. I paper pieced the clothes on some Origami paper that I have in my stash.





How cute is this penquin? This paper is from a pad by Me an My Big Ideas.






This was for achallenge over at Mo's 2 weeks ago. We were to use a not do traditional fold for our card.





Pull and ta da it is Baby Kia in the snow.



This is a card that I made think I would use it for Maddison's(my 3year old niece) birthday next month but at the last minute my sister called me and she needed a card to give to my other niece who just turned 1 last week. Now I will have to make another card for Maddie. That is not too hard to do.


And I just had to have these two boy images. I wil have to send them to my grandson.



I am really enjoying my Copic markers.



I just love these photos of KayLynn. She will be 5 in just a couple of weeks. It doesn't seem possible. The colors here are Christmasie (how do you spell that anyway?) but I like them a lot. It is that time of year. I really like all the buttons I used here.







It is hard to tell from this photo but I used Diamond Dust all over the flowers and the bird is die cut from glitter paper.




This image by Mo was perfect for an ornament. First I printed the image and then flipped it and printed it again for the back. I colored this with Copics and Shimmering H2O's. I coated the wings with crystal effects and then sprinkled Diamond Dust all over. I decided to start some album pages for this year because I have these beautiful and fun images from Mo's Digital Pencil. I think I will use this for my first page. Look at all the glitter. I punched holes in the background paper with 3 different smowflake punches, then put packing tape on the back and sprinkled glitter all over


These Sentiments (Merry Christmas and Joy from above) are from Walmart. They are the perfect size for Layouts. This is another page for this year.




I used stickles on Bella's hat and ear muffs and I colored the images with Copics and colored pencils.


And then there is this adorable mouse by The Digi Stamp Boutique.

I just love this little guy. Papers are Basic Grey. I painted the background of the mouse circle with Tim Holtz Rock Candy crackle paint. Makes the mouse puff out a little.

Have a great week everyone. I have to make an effort to come here at least every other day. I look at all the blogs I visit and the reason I love them is that they always have new stuff. I want my Blog to be like that so I am going to make a big effort to do that. Yea!

No comments: