13 October, 2009

A Really Quick Post

I made this card using My Grafico Images. I used the bird from the Birdie Digital Stamp and one of the Butterflies from another of their sets. I edited them in photoshop and then I used the outside the die technique when I cut it out with my Nesties.So this is a Pile It On Challenge Card. So here are the different challenges that I combined for this.
Pile It On: Aly's Sketch
My Grafico: Challenge #20 use a tag and buttons
Stampin For The Weekend: Orange, Brown and Leafy Green
Cupcake Craft Challenge: Week 61 Stitching & Buttons
Stamp Something Blog: Use Brown, Mainly Brown
Flutterby Wednesday: open but you must use a butterfly or fairy
Crazy 4 Challenges: Truly Thankful Week 6
I really had a ton of fun working on this one. Thanks to all the great Challenges. And then I bought some masks from My Grifico the other night and a couple of overlays so I did a little experimenting. I used a piece of digital paper for the background and then did the other stuff. I hope I can remember what steps I took when I go to do this again. I know what I will do for a layout for this. Hopefully tomorrow.



Have a great week everyone.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

wow your project is amazing, love it and the colors go perfect. thanks for playing with us this week over at MyGrafico ;)

Penni said...

WOW what a great project. I love this image and the colours are perfect.

Thanks for joining us at SFTW this week. Good Luck!

Hugs
Penni
X

Tami said...

Great take on Aly's sketch. Hope to see you again:)

Stephanie said...

great card!! love the ribbon :) thanks for joining us at MyGrafico!!

Nancy said...

OH MY this is gorgeous:O) Love the amazing image, fabulous colours, wonderful work!
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend this week, good luck!
Nancy;O)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Love the image! Thanks so much for playing along at Pile It On!

Kruemel said...

Very beautiful card! Love all the ribbon and that attached butterfly that seems to "take off" every second.

Thanks for playing with Cupcake Craft this week.

Kathrin aka Kruemel

Maureen said...

Fabulous card! Great image and love all the polka dots! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!