23 June, 2009

A Mini Crop at Pages In Time

I just wanted to tell everyone that there is a Mini Crop going on over at Pages In Time Sat beginning at 8A.M pacific time. Come and join Rayette for some great challenges, games and chatting. Oh Yes and Prizes.http://pagesintimestoresite.ning.com/

Come join myself and everyone at Pages In Time for The Online Summertime Crop of 2009 on Saturday June 27th. I have put together some great challenges and fun games for you to enjoy. The crop will run from 8am to Midnight pacific time. (you may work on these all weekend but on time points will be awarded) With prizes being awarded for the most points accumulated throughout the day. So set that yard work aside for one day and come join us. And while your there don’t forget we have live chat so you can chat with myself and other members of our great DT.

For some reason my blog entry is being difficult this morning so I am not sure where to add info. My photos are turning up as lots of letters and numbers and dots and dashes. So let me just say
This is a Layout that I did using my Pages In Time Kit for June. There is so much stuff in this kit. They are sold out of the June Kit but look for next months kit and order it while you can. The kits are a great deal.



I am working on a wedding album for my niece for a shower and I can't wait to post it here. I want it to be a surprise so I can just show this little sneak. In case she visits my blog. I'll post the rest of the photos Sunday.

Have a great day everyone.

No comments: