08 May, 2009

Karen at Pages In Time has posted the May Kit of the Month. You can run over there an order it now.
" It is jammed pack full of goodies and fun colors,and embellishments. It also comes with a sketch that you can do that will be perfect for our kit challenge that I will be offering monthly. This kit has the most paper that is from the newest lines out there. No body puts as many pp's in there kit as we do and keep the price down. I really fell in love with this kit and hope you enjoy it as much as I did putting it together. Karen Kit contents: Paper:Lovey Dovey-Pink Paisley, Tender, Beloved, Spectacular, Full Moon, Lovely, Rugged, Adorable, Eye Popping, Enthaling, Wisteria-wind chimes-Basic Grey, Wisteria-white dynasty- Basic Grey, Alphabet stickers,1 felt die cute art strip from Prima, enchanting rub on's, captivating petal(package of two), Mini Stamp set (4-piece set), PrimaBrads 3 large and 3 small, Boshers 1large 1 small, 2 metal ribbon hooks, journaling note, small tiles, small beads, Sketch Price $25.00 You can email me fablady101@msn.com and can pay by paypal or you can call the store(402)420-6933.ADD on Kit: Paper Honey Bunch, Stunning die cut pp, Flora doodles-u get the full package of 80, Jeweled Forettes, small arrow beaded, ink pad in black, yard of lace ribbon, 2 metal photo corners Price $7.50. Additonal Add on;You choose style and how many; Chipboard elements-19 chipboard pieces in package, Fascinating, Captivating, Enchanting, Fetching Price 5.00each. "
Here is the linkhttp://pagesintimestoresite.ning.com/forum/topics/mays-kit-of-the-month
I love the papers in this kit, I think I have some in my stash already. I think last months kit sold out pretty fast so grab yours as soon as you can. Dont these add ons look like fun?


Okay I have to go scrap now. I get inspired when I see all this cool stuff.
Have a great weekend everyone.


No comments: