29 April, 2009

Gotta Run But...

I have to finish getting ready to go pick up the girls and then go see my Mom and then I will be back to get ready for this weekend. You all know that it is National Scrapbook Month in May right? Well now you do. Anyway there is usually a lot going on at local Scrapbook Stores and Web Stores and Forums, just all over the place, even in your own scraprooms. Well over at Pages In Time http://pagesintimestore.blogspot.com/ we,( i can say that because I'm on the team, The PIT Team) The Design Team and our fearless leader Karen are planning something for this Saterday, May 4th also. I'll be back soon with more details.

I just wanted to do a quick post so I could tell you how clever I am. Look over on the left and you will see The List of Design Team Members for Pages In Time. You really need to go and check out all the blogs. We have a great team. Yea!

I really have to go. I'll just leave this little photo for you. Look for Skip in a Layout coming soon.

Have a great day everyone.

No comments: