15 March, 2009

New Stamps

I am in love with Anya Stamps. There is also Ian stamps as well as some darling animals stamps. There are some new faries that I have to have and one that came out today, Ballerina Anya that I really want. Anyway my new Anyas came yesterday and so I sat down first thing this morning to make a card. I used Bo Bunny paper on this. I love the wqy it turned out. This is for a challenge over at PCP in the Anya Challenge Blog. I love this sketch. This is a Pretty Hat Anya Stamp that I also received yesterday.This is for a challenge for Gina K Stamp T.V. If you haven't been there yet go check it out. Anyway this is Basic Grey paper I used on this. The hat has been stamped with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. The flowers on the corners have a coat of Sparkel Mod Podge as do the flowers on the hat. The dots on the paper is done with puff paint. Fun images to w/c or use colored pencils.
I had a good time working on these today. Tomorrow it is back to finishing up the studio switch. I'm for sure gonna love that. I'll post pictures later in the week.
Have A Great Week Everyone.

No comments: