26 December, 2008

It Is The Day After Christmas

Merry The Day After Christmas! I'm going to just post the decorations for now. I have to go through and figure out which cards and LO's I have and have not posted over the past few weeks. There are quit a few. I kept saying that after Christmas I would get it together and get organized. Well it is 7:19 a.m. on the 26th and I'm doing good so far. I've gone through all my e-mails and did this post. Now I have to go get dressed and ready for some shopping ( the stamp store doesn't open till 10 a.m. but I want to be there early. Lots of stuff 50% off and even some 50 cent stamps. I am hoping to pick up a couple more Magnolia Stamps.

This is one of the snowflake ornaments I made. That is a foam flake ,a plastic snowflake ( they come from the dollar store) and a paper snowflake that I made. I used alcohol inks to color the foam and plastic.




I love the way all the snowflake decorations came out. I was so lucky to find so many things to work with from the dollar store and from the dollar bins from Michaels.
















This is my Forest of Trees on the table top in the Family room. I kept finding all these unique little trees at The Dollar Store and of corse I made the Paper ones. I still have two more paper trees I want to do.







I couldn't decide what to do with all these chickens that I had bought after Thanksgiving. They were just sitting there looking forlorn so I decided to incorperate them into the holiday decorations.


















Oh Christmas Tree! I had thought I could cut back on the lights this year. I got it down to 1400 last year which was down from 1600 the year before. Well no luck, I'm back up this year. 1700! Yep 1700 lights. I think it looks pretty but I think my family thinks I go overboard.















These are some of my favorite ornaments and bears and I just had to throw in the photo of the glass girls. They turned out so nice and I did them such a long time ago and I never got around to posting them.





































































These are those last 2 cards from the 12 days of Christmas I did for Queen Kat. I love Jo the Monster. For the 12th day card we were supposed to use 12 embelishments, and I think I got a bakers dozen on it.


































Have A good day Everyone.

No comments: