20 November, 2008

A Far Out Christmas Card.

This is the card for Maria's challenge for QKD Birthday Bash yesterday. It is supposed to be a far out setting, like space robots or whatever. Again these are the only QK stamps I have so I just turned Buddy The Monster into a Santa delivering gifts in his reindeer spaceship. How cute is this? I just used white acrylic to paint on the beard and then used flocking on the white areas. The background paper is Dream Street Papers, Wonderous Winter Series. Rhinestones, sequins, snowflakes and some silver embossing finish it off. I am going to get all these challenges done with these 4 stamp sets if it kills me.
Off for a little nap with KayLynn and then back to work. I still have 6 more cards to do for these challenges. I am determined now to get them all done. Melissa

1 comment:

Maria said...

Very cool! That came out so original and fantastic! Thanks so much for playing!!