11 September, 2008

Just A Quick Update

I took these photos when the bowkers came to visit and this week there happens to be two layout challenges by two different companies so I get two finished pages. Yea! The first page is of all the girls, Judy (visiting from Michigan) KayLynn, Claudette and Mona. KayLynn was pursuaded to get off the ladder this day and when she realized that she would not sink and drown we couldn't get her out of the pool. Yea! for her. I dug through all my papers and found this cute stuff from Imaginisce that I have had all summer. This paper is from the A Shore Thing Series: Sweet Summer Breeze, Penquin Paradise, Feel The Burn, Getting Hotter, and Need Water. I used puffy alaphabets from the dollar store and some puffy stickers and chipboard from Target dollar section. How Great is that? The first page is for the 52 sketches, 52 weeks Challenge and the second layout is for Sketches By Tamara. Both of these gals do such a great job with their sketches. You have to try them sometime. I have to go babysit for Claudette & KayLynn right now but I will post all the links tomarrow. I promice.


Pearl did pretty good with the little wig on. That's a huge surprise. The two cards below I did first for a couple of challenges which I just love doing and I'll be able to use them tomarrow when I go to the stamping thing at Suzies. The first card is for a recipie challenge for Sketches by Tamara. The recipie was 1. lace 2. buttons3. flowers. I like the way this turned out . The paper is all StampinUp' New Designer Series, Green Tea; old olive, whisper white ; Button Botique, and lace. The second card is for Mojo Monday week 52 I love this layout. I also used SU paper The designer series paper, Urban Garden, night of navy, baja breeze, kiwi kiss, whisper white, SU mini brads, hodgepodge hardware, glitter and crystal effects.




I hope everyone has a really good week.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

The scrap pages are wonderful and your dog is precious. The two pieces of art (cards) after are just beautiful. The colors are some of my favorites. The detail is just perfect.