08 July, 2008

I had an explosive, creative day the other day. It was great. I made a ton of paper using a lot of different techniques. Barbara even called while I was in the middle of all this creating and said "I have something you have to try on your paper." It was perfect timing, so she brought me a jar of her hair gel that she uses for me to have. It works on the same as any other medium . Anyway she stayed for lunch and to play for the afternoon and it was great fun. I have missed her. Any way these are some photos of the aftermath of that day.

Above left is 1/2 of my studio and then the couch in the living room. I just seemed to spread out all over the place.
These two above are collages of some of the papers I made that day.







This is my bed with a bunch of papers spread out. I had to put stuff here to dry.




















This is my work table, what a mess but it is very creative looking.


























This first photo is of a work in progress. I thought it was done when I had it at the black framed piece. I laid that piece on this piece of marbled paper and decided this piece needs to keep going a little longer. We will see what the next week holds.


This is a piece of paper made with elmers and Pearl X powders and then I used the heat gun on it until it bubbled up. It's so cool.






















I made these by melting differen't elements on top of each other and then added beads and fibers and buttons.






















I just liked the way this looked. Paper plates are my favorite pallets. I even have saved some to incorperate into my collages.























A work in progress. I am off to Oregon for the rest of the week but it will give me a change of scenery, a time to relax and enjoy Gary & Martha's hospitality, gather stuff and photos to use in my work and have a really good time. I start classes when I get back. Here's a list of some dates.
Technique Tuesdays: July 22,August 19,Sept 2, 16,and 30th. Class is from 6:30p.m. to 9:00p.m.
Scrappin Saturday and Sundays, From 11:00a.m to 9p.m. Sat. and 9:ooa.m. to 5:00p.m. Sundays.
July 26th and 27th.
Aug. 9th AND 10th, Aug.24th I have a birthday party to go to on Sat. September 13th & 14th.
September 27th & 28th. Those are the dates for now Call or E-mail Me for more information.

I hope you all have a good week.







































































































No comments: